Clarifying and Balancing Against Hyperpigmentation
- Clarifying agents for glowing skin
- Balances the melanin production of the skin
- Repairs sun damage
- Balances an uneven skin tone
This active serum is based on natural nutrients such as deep sea algae and peptides from Antarctic clay. The peptides rejuvenate and moisturize the skin from within leaving it feeling smooth. It is also a collagen stimulating ingredient that is known to boost skin and prevent signs of ageing.
The majority of people expose their face to direct sunlight every day. With increasing age, this can lead to visible damage on the skin. This serum is packed with active, natural ingredients that prevents hyperpigmentation and other signs of ageing.
The deep sea algae provides natural, deep hydration for your skin and keeps moisture levels maintained throughout the day. This active ingredient also helps to balance the melanin production and prevent hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone.
The supplements in the HAVSBRIS skin care duo includes three ice sea algae and algae from sweet water lakes. The algae are rich in antioxidants which strengthen, clarify and nourish the skin from within. They also contain the good bacteria Lynside® Pro GI+.
The antioxidants that are found in the different algae from the ice sea help the skin to maintain its bright appearance as well as to strengthen skin cells. They also contribute to nourishing the skin leaving a bright, even appearance.
The Good bacterial strain Lynside® Pro GI+ are also a part of the supplements and help to balance the nutritional intake and bacteria in your intestines. A grey and dull skin tone can often be the result of internal unbalance.
- Gently apply the HAVSBRIS active serum to cleansed face with your fingertips. Can be used alone or under moisturizer. For best result, use daily.
- Take two tablets of HAVSBRIS skin care supplements a day. Consult your physician before using if you are under medical supervision or are pregnant or lactating. Not for use by children under 12 years of age.